Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mori Girl Summer Swap

Hello my deers,

Some of you might already know that I organize Mori Girl Swaps through Facebook.

The theme for this round was Notebooks, Tea and Recipes.

I was matched with wonderful Rosette and Aime.

It was a lot of fun to go shopping for Aime, there were too many cute things to choose from.



The swap I received from Rosette was very adventurous.

Luckily she sent it with tracking. After one to two weeks it arrived in my city, but not at my doorstep. The tracking told us, that it was delivered to the original recipient (me) but that wasn't the case. So I started to ask several neighbors if they received my parcel, but none did. I even walked to the street which is often mistaken because of the similarity of the names and asked there is they know where my parcel is. Yes, you guess right, no luck either.
So I called customer service but they told me as it was delivered to the original recipient they are not allowed to tell me where it is and who signate for it.
All we could do was claiming a file and wait.
Two weeks after that the person who lives in #19 rang my bell and brought me the parcel! The mailman must have confused the numbers as I live in #10!

Time to open the swap!
Opening the envelope a delicious fruity smell greeted me.


She completly made the notebook by hand!
I think Rosette has the most beautiful handwriting ever, I'm really envy this. I'm very happy that she's my partner. The letter was a good and enjoyable read and the recipe is easy to understand, definitly going to try to make the Polish Moldy Cake.




Beside the Summer Swap we also did a Polaroid Swap.

Here's what I received from Australia


I really like the wide one, my partner took it in Buderim Forest Park. I get really fond of wide instax pictures, as the cameras tend to have a way better photo quality than the mini version whithout being that much more expensive.



Now I'm very excited for the next swap, which will be held in autumn.

Mori Girl Swap
If you like to join the group on Facebook, please read the rules and how to join the group first, we're very strict!



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML