Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Etude House flooding

Hi!

Here's another Etude House post.

In June I ordered a bunch of products I happen to run out very soon, like my beloved aloe gel. This order was lost for a very long time and arrived two month late.

A while ago I placed another order because I ran out of makeup and they had some nice gifts with the items I wanted to buy nonetheless (and yes, I can't get enough Etude House products...) - unfortunatly it got canceld without any notice by Etude House due to some defect with their security.
When I asked about my order I was told to order again, some of the gift events were already expired, but Etude House promised to add them to my order. Thank you Etude House!

As a compensation for the lack of security Etude House offered me two options to choose from:
Option A: 50% coupon on my next order
Option B: Several products in their original size

Option B was filled with products I wanted to buy back in the past, which I didn't because they were too expensive just to try them and notice that my skin doesn't tolerate them.

Yesterday both packages arrived, filled with pure cuteness and joy.


And here's what I ordered back in June.



What I ordered:

  • Moistfull Aloe Real Soothing Gel (1+1 deal)
  • Lovely Cookie Blusher in Cookie #6
  • I Need You Mask: 2x Aloe; 2x Collagen; 1x Coenzyme Q10

  • Love Homme Everything To 1 Fluid (for the boyfriend)
  • Precious Mineral MOIST Any Cushion in Natural Beige W13
  • 2x Help My Finger Nail Finger Pack
  • Moistfull Super Collagen Cream
  • Drawing Show Brush Eyeliner in #BK401  

Compensation gift:

  • Precious Mineral MAGIC Any Cushion in Mint
  • Beauty Shot Face Blur 
  • Play 101 Pencil in #1, #49 and #50
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream Perfect Fit N02
  • Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara in #1 Black
  • Moistfull Collagen Cream 
  • Wonder Pore Freshner 

Event gift:
  • 2 Air Puffs
  • Sweet Drinking Bottle

Whoar! That's a lot right? They were very generous with their compensation gift, so many nice products.



I thought of doing some reviews, but I couldn't decide which items. I guess there are already so many reviews of these items out there, but these reviews are almost always on healthy or acne affected skin from what I saw/read.

So maybe it's interesting for some of you who also suffer from atopic dermatitis to see how my sink reacts to those items!?
If so, leave me a comment which item you would like to see in a review.


See you next time!

Blushing Rabbit


PS: My boyfriend offered to do a simple review of the fluid and Wonder Pore freshener if someone is interested. There aren't many reviews out there for Etude House's male products, aren't there?




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML