Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day No. 7: 365 Lifestyle Lolita Challenge‬

Hello my friends,

It's been quite silent here lately.
Sorry for that, but december is always very busy for me... my birthday, christmas/holidays, other birthdays, new years eve, you name it.. Also I got a new job and I love it.

Lace a la Mode opened the 365 Lifestlye Lolita Challenge and I try to do as many as I can.
Most of them won't be written down on this blog as these are lifestyle tasks (for now).
And here we are at day seven. This challenge screamed to be posted!


In my opinion 2015 (Happy New year btw) was THE year for dreamdresses. Every month someone on my social media friendslists posted about their newly gained ultimate dreamdress.
We all have this one dress we would die for.
Luckily I'm still alive, I think, and got the chance to purchase Juliette et Justine's Robe de Celadon last year.

Although it's one my favorite dresses I still haven't worn it. I will keep it for a special event. For now I can say it's one of those dresses I will never sell at any chance, not even if I leave Lolita.


I love the fact, that the lace is super soft and flowing. Although that Juliett et Justine used a rather thick thread for their lace embroidery the details are very clear. The texture is wonderful.




The look of the belt reminds me of an obi and makes the whole dress very elegant. It's removeable and you have an empire waist dress and a completly different look. It's a nice little feature.

Tell me, do you participate in this challenge? Link me your entry I would love to read it.

See you next time

Blushing Rabbit



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML