Sunday, July 3, 2016

Eltville's Rose Gardens

Hello there!

It's been a long time since my last posting, again. I know, but there are some more things I hope to post very soon.

Last month I was in Eltville with my good friend Chocola to take some nice pictures. It's always such a pleasure to meet up with her and taking pictures.

Eltville is known for its rose gardens, wine and lovely scenery along the Rhine. We'll definitly going to visit it again.






                


After the shooting we went for a short walk through the neighborhood and decided that we should go home and visit a local cafe which serves the most delicious macarons in Hesse.


That's it for today, thank you for visiting.

See you next time.

Blushing Rabbit

(Hopefully nobody noticed the popped button on my right sleeve.. No, my arms are not too fat for this dres.. ugly crying)




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

2 comments:

  1. Oh God, this is so gorgeous! Perfect setting for fairytale princesses. You two look so lovely, so graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is such a beautiful place! I'd love to go there if it wasn't for my severe hayfever... It's so perfect <3

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML