Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Fragrant Rose Memories Details

Welcome back!

On Day 7 of the 365 Lolita Lifestyle Challenge we were asked to photograph the details of our favorite dress.
Well, it was very hard for me to decide which one is my favorite dress and Celadon defintily stole my heart. But there's another dress which is very important to me: Fragrant Rose Memories Vivienne JSK.


It's one of the most detailed prints I ever saw and owned.
When it was released I wasn't sure if I liked it enough to get it at release... and really regretted my decision not to buy it. Luckily I got the Rosemary colorway of the Vivienne JSK for a good price secondhand.
'Rosemary?' you may I ask now. Well, I sold it because I couldn't coordinate it well enough and found the Victorian colorway soon after it.


 I fell in love with the Vivienne cut because the hem reminds me of big, luxurious and elegant curtains. All the soft colors working so well together and the dotted fabric is to kneel down.
Today I would prefer the Camelot version with its rich lace.

 The only thing I dislike about the print is the vibrant green flower. It sticks out and distracts so much..

As I took the pictures I discovered so many new print details like this little jewlery case with the decorated top.


Even tho it's a very OTT print I think Baby, the Stars Shine Bright did a good job with not overdoing the overall design. Not too many bows, elegant yet simple body cut, lace, lacing and tulle that matches the overall colors.
A design that looks nice with a light petticoat, a full petticoat or without one.


How could someone not like this print and dress?

Well, see you next time!

Blushing Rabbit




Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML