Thursday, August 13, 2015

Review: My Inspiration

Hello,

A while ago I ordered a beautiful necklace from My Inspiration on storenvy.

You can find amazing handcrafted jewelry and accessoires like emboidered pendants and floral bracelets.
The store is based in Russia and managed by Akari Hino.

Every emoidered item is one of a kind.

I ordered this pretty yellow rose necklace, which arrived today.

Stockpicture, credits to My Inspiration

Even though it says that the roses are yellow, they are more of a pastel yellow beige. Still yellow, but it's not the shade of yellow that pops up one's mind when hearing yellow.
I bought it mainly to match a dress I'm waiting for, but I already figured out that this piece will fit so many other outfits and dresses I own.

I think Akari Hino puts a lot of thought into detailing - not only into the details of the moitve but also into the construction of the whole necklace as well. The fact that the pendant is connected through several loops instead of single loop which seems to be standart, makes it move more elegant while worn. I also really like the little butterfly charm and the big hook, we all know how hard it can be to close a necklace with these tiny hooks or to pull a necklace over your head after your hair is done, because it has no hook at all. There's also a little chain to enlongate the necklace.


As you can see the necklace is exactly as pictured on the stockpicture.

The only thing I kind of dislike is the sound of the necklace. It sounds like the connecting loops and pendant base are made of cheaper material. I don't think you will hear this when worn, but it catched my attetion when I opened the package. The material eems sturdy though.

Everything was well packed and secured with in a metal box covered in bubble wrap, she even put a chocolate as a surprise into the package. I can say, that Russian chocolate is very delicious!

I really appreciate her effort to give her customers a positive expirience with her shop. She followed the tracking and informed me immediatly when my package reached an important point like the German border or my local post office. I never experienced a more dedicated customer service!

Before I placed my order I contacted Akari Hino through email because I was interested in a necklace which is sold out. I really liked the colors and asked if it's possible to have a pendant made out of these colors.
I was told that this is possible, but she can't create the exact same motives as every necklace is unique. Please keep this in mind if you want to ask about a custom made design.

My overall experience is very good!
I absolutly recommend My Inspiration if you're looking for some quality and one of a kind accessoires which aren't too expensive. This won't be my last purchase, promised.

Five of five hearts for this brand
 ❤❤❤❤❤



Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML